28.4.12

inspiration: parramyd

I'm finally done exams! In case you were wondering why I've unfortunately been inactive on this blog, I had a ridiculous exam schedule and had to move out of residence. All is completed and I am finally moving on to second year! So to start my roll of summer blog posts, here's what I found on the interwebs this week!

source: studio kg

This plant growth system by genius designer Kawamura Ganjavian is both structurally appealing and incredibly cool. Here's what it says on their website:

"PARRAMYD is a modular system consisting of pyramidal elements that connect to each other. Thus, creating a structure that guides the way a plant grows. The elements come in two different sizes and its use is very intuitive."

This would look great in an indoor garden!

Looking forward to spending more time on the blog. Let us know what you'd like to see us blog about this spring/summer in the comments! :)