4.6.12

the best of pinterest: edition one

I am in love with Pinterest, so to honor something that I spend so much time on (seriously it's bad) I've decided to create 'the best of pinterest' series to post on Mondays to capture the awesomeness that is Pinterest, and perhaps to start the week off in a positive and creative way! Enjoy the first edition of this new weekly series!

Pinners I stalk: the Stefan Sisters (also check out their blog here)



all images found on the Stefan Sisters Pinterest account (link above)

These sisters are all about weddings and creating the perfect day for brides and grooms alike, but their boards are also full of beautiful hairstyles, party planning ideas, and delicious recipes. Although a lot of their pins are not their own, their personal style of sleek and elegance shines in every picture! I could browse their account all day and still find tonnes of inspiration! Check them out for a dose of some yourself.

aspire to inspire,