23.3.12

inspiration: tea cups

sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 

There's something about drinking tea out of a thin vintage tea cup that makes it taste so much better. Every sip takes you to a serene place where relaxation is a must. Besides feeling uber classy while sipping pinkie's up, vintage tea cups hold a special place in my heart because of the different designs each one is decorated with. It's a personal goal to own a collection of tea cups with unique patterns like these on each one! There's also the fact that they make me feel a little British, which is definitely ok with me! Tea cups like this make one of my favourite past times, enjoying a soothing tea, a special occasion each and every time! I'll take a crafted porcelain cup over a flimsy paper one (that typically leave your hands scorched) any day! Not to mention they're accompanied with matching saucers and little tiny spoons, how much cuter can they get?!

aspire to inspire,