21.7.12

bookworm: little bee

Since now I'm commuting to my internship 5 days a week, for an hour each way, I've been reading so many books to pass the time! My mom gave me this book to read after she enjoyed reading it, and I ended up really liking it. Chris Cleave writes really honestly and leaves the reader in anticipation of finding out more about the main climactic event of the story! Little Bee follows the lives of two women from different sides of the world, who, through an unfortunate series of events, cross each others paths. I can't tell you much else about this except for that it's a secret! So when you read it (which you must), make sure to not tell your girlfriends what happens (cue the maniacal laughter). In all seriousness, it's actually a really great book with an unique and heartfelt plot.

Let me know what you thought of the book if you've already read it and if you haven't yet, let me know what you think of it when you finish it!